We need your help! To facilitate knowledge sharing to other THATCampers near and far, we’re trying to collect participants’ notes they take while they’re at THATCamp Iowa City. You can help us take notes in 4 different ways:
- Take notes via Google Doc and share with thatcampic(at)gmail(dot)com.
- Take notes by publishing your key points and reflections to the THATCamp Iowa City blog.
- Take notes in Word or a text document and email to THATCamp Iowa City. We can publish your notes for you.
- Send us links to posts you may write on your personal blog site.
Sharing Photos & Video
We’re also trying to curate media that participants take using their smartphones and other devices. Here’s how you can help us include your photos and video into our collection of public documentation:
- Publish your photos to Flickr and tag it with #tcic2012. We also encourage you to tag them with “THATCamp Iowa City,” “THATCamp,” and “Iowa City.” Friend us!
- Publish your videos to YouTube, tag with #tcic2012 & above recommended tags. We will keep you updated with when we get a YouTube account.
Check out Roger Whitson’s call for participants for a THATCamp documentary.